11 November 2008

Birds Competition

Date : 9 November 2008




Penang Bird Competition.


I brought two shamas and three magpies.


I brought my magpie mahkota perak for competition after two weeks complete molting but due to lack of form, my magpie lost. The only good news is my last month magpie (4th placing) manage get 10 placing (score 84.1, 83.7). Another new bought magpie (very high potential magpie) very disappoint me because it sing and ballon up only manage 82 , 83.7, maybe this first time enter competition. Finally both magpies sold after competition.




Next my shama Seri Perak score 84.1 , 83.7. - lost due to 8 trophys available/ 32 shamas.


My new shama Seri Pengkalan after complete molting after two weeks got very potential chance to get top three but lost also. First round score 84.5 (third at instant) but second round still perform consistent only manage 82, totally upset. Below is 3 mins clip of my shama Seri Pengkalan. I will keep on traning my shama until it success.